We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In order for Customizable Shirts to provide you with our Services, we work with third parties with whom we may share personal data to support these Services. Your personal data may be shared with third parties who provide hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks, data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, email distribution and monitoring services, session recording services, marketing services, our legal and financial advisors, among others (together – “Third Party Service Providers”). The Third Party Service Providers may only receive the minimum amount of personal data necessary, depending on their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes. We will only share personal data to Third Party Service Providers that have undertaken to comply with obligations set out in applicable data protection laws.
If you are a Merchant, by using our Services you are providing us with irrevocable consent to use any Third Party Service Provider at our discretion for the purposes of providing the Service.
Customizable Shirts remains responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by Third Party Service Providers that Customizable Shirts has engaged with for respective data processing in accordance with applicable laws.
In certain circumstances, we may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities as well as to protect our, or a third party’s, lawful interests.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.